By JP Chartier
“It is necessary for a man to go away by himself, to sit on a rock and ask, ‘Who am I, where have I been, and where am I going?” ― Carl Sandburg
- Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
- Are you living or just existing?
- If not now… Then when?
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you were?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- When you’ve grown old what will matter most?
- If you had the opportunity to get your message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
- Who do you love? And what are you doing about it?
- If you could do it all over again, what would you change?
- Do you ask enough questions, or do you just go with what you know?
- When is the last time you try something new?
- Are you holding onto something that you need to let go?
- Do you celebrate the things you have?